Tax Preparers help clients file their taxes and ensure the accuracy of various tax forms. They prepare their clients to be able to pay any needed fees and review financial records. They also calculate tax returns, managing communication between clients and tax authorities.
- Setting up meetings with clients.
- Advising clients about the tax preparation process.
- Preparing and submitting tax returns for clients.
- Handling communication from clients and tax authorities.
- Auditing all tax forms for completeness and accuracy.
- Providing future tax planning to clients.